Doland Withdraws From Senate Bid, Endorses Rozenboom

Mark Doland

OSKALOOSA, IOWA- Monday morning, Mark Doland announced that he was withdrawing from the republican primary for Iowa Senate District #40 and endorsing Ken Rozenboom.

“After a long discussion with Ken Rozenboom late last week, I am assured Ken is the right man for the job,” said Doland. “The primary process must be put aside to start focusing and contrasting the differences between conservatives and Tom Rielly. Now is the time to unite behind the best candidate to make those contrasts, which is Ken Rozenboom.”

There are many jobs friendly bills that have been passed out of the Iowa House and are sitting idle while Mike Gronstal and Tom Rielley block the will of Iowans to get Iowa back to work again, not to mention the assault they have failed to address with regard to traditional family values.

“Ken Rozenboom will help break down the Iron Curtain that Gronstal and Rielly have placed between the Iowans ¬†and their government,” said Doland.

Doland plans to work to hard to get Rozenboom elected. Doland hinted, “After Ken Rozenboom wins the general election in November his county supervisor seat will be vacant, and that looks very appealing to me.”

Comments

comments

Posted by on Jan 23 2012. Filed under Local News, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Comments are closed

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google
Log in | Copyright by Oskaloosa News