Election Opinion Polls Continue
Oskaloosa, Iowa – We recently completed the online poll for our southern portion of the Oskaloosa News readership.We will now turn our focus to the northern portion of our readership area, mainly Poweshiek County.
But first, the results from our last poll. The results are not scientific in nature.
- For Mahaska County Supervisor: Mike Vander Molen (R) received 58% of the votes to Tom Rielly’s (D) 42%.
- In the Iowa Senate District 40 race: Ken Rozenboom (R) claimed 64% of the vote to Tim Tripp’s (D) 36%.
- Iowa House District 79: it shows Guy Vander Linden (R) with 73% of the vote to (D) Chris Wilson’s 27% of the vote.
- For Iowa House District 80: Larry Sheets (R) has 64% of the vote to Joe Judge (D) with 36% of the votes cast.
- Iowa House District 28 features Greg Heartsill (R) claiming 60% of the vote to Megan Suhr (D) with 40%.
- In the Iowa 2nd Congressional District race: John Archer (R) has 66% of the vote to Dave Loebsack’s 34%.
- For President: the Romney/Ryan (R) ticket has 61% of the vote compared to the Obama/Biden ticket with 31%. Another 8% voted for another candidate.
Now for the races to the north of Mahaska County.